
Today went well. I was feeling strong again for push-ups and pull-ups. It was just one of those days where I felt like I could do anything. I think that's happening more often which is exciting. I guess it's partly because I am stronger and more fit now. I'm glad that I've done all of this training before going to China. I think it'll really help me with the transition to what the routine will be like while I'm there. I'm getting more and more excited and nervous about the trip. On the one hand it still seems really far away, on the other hand time is just flying by like crazy. I'm already on day 24! It seems like I just started a few days ago and here I am already almost done. This goal has gone really well, I hope that I get as much learning and discipline from all of my future goals. I can't stress enough the benefits of writing out a goal and an action plan and following through. It's completely changed the way I feel about myself and my life. A while ago I wrote about keeping promises to yourself and this has been a wonderful exercise in that. I used to feel guilty because of not practicing consistently enough and I would get very down on myself which made me not want to try very hard at all. Now I feel great inside because I know I've done my best and there's no limit to what I can accomplish if I do my absolute best.
No comments:
Post a Comment