It worked!
Waking up and knowing that I had extra push-ups to do today really motivated me to get started right away and push myself to complete them. I felt strong and able while I was doing them. Some days I feel so strong, as though I could do anything and some days I feel weak and tired. I'm still not sure exactly what makes such a big difference. I know it has something to do with my frame of mind though. More and more I'm realizing what a huge impact it can have on my experiences. Even though I know to a certain degree that our thoughts create our reality, I'm seeing real proof of that all the time and I'm learning it on some deeper level now. I think with a concept like that (thoughts and beliefs create reality) you can know it in theory but to really integrate it into your life you need to know it experientially. It's kind of like "the secret" except that it's not a secret and it's been around for thousands of years. So many people see the movie or read the book and think "Ok, now I can just manifest whatever I want" without doing any actual work. You can think positively all you want but you also have to take ACTION! You have to change your habits and rearrange your life to make room for this new stuff that you're manifesting. You have to look around and see all the opportunities that are around you and jump on them. I'm not saying it has to be difficult, but you do have to change your beliefs on a fundamental level. That's the real "secret" in my opinion.
I think I've ranted long enough now. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment