Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's finally cleared up here and it's hot, hot, hot again. I'm not complaining though because at least now if I wait long enough, the sweat does eventually dry.

I'm feeling pretty good this week. I had a lot of energy for training and it sure felt great to be outside again. I wish there was a way to train outside in Canada all year round but I don't see how it's possible. At least back home I don't have to worry about all my clothes getting moldy in the closet after a few weeks of rain. That was a rather unpleasant discovery. I'd mentioned having to wash clothes the old fashioned way and now imagine doing half your wardrobe at once....yuck.

Anyway, things are going well overall. the school is packed right now so Shifu's been really busy which means we're left to our own devices more often now. It's kind of nice to review and practice on your own sometimes. I'm enjoying motivating myself again, feels a little like last year during the UBBT. Choosing goals and pushing forward on them.... it's a fantastic feeling.

No comments: