This week training has gone well. We started learning a new form called capturing the dragon, taming the tiger fist and though it's challenging, I'm really enjoying it. I look back on how difficult it was to learn new forms a year ago and I'm really happy with how far I've come.
I really need to work on my Chinese more though. I've been slacking pretty hard on that for the past 2 months or so and I've hardly learned any new words. It's pretty easy after a hard class to just lie around on my bed napping and watching a movie or something but it's not much more effort to do an audio lesson at some point in the day. They're only half an hour anyways and I think I can squeeze in a few each week. I'd like to be pretty much fluent by the end of the program so I'd better get to work then!
No comments:
Post a Comment