I was going through everyones journals on the Silent River Kung Fu website and I have to say something.
A lot of people are not blogging regularly, I check those journals every week and I should be looking at a new entry for everyone each time...I'm not. Posting each week is really a great way to track your progress and stay involved with both your classmates and your own goals. It also helps to keep your teachers informed about where you're at in your training so they can help you progress.
UBBT members, unless I'm mistaken journaling is a non-negotiable part of your commitment. Look to the example of Sifu Freitag, while travelling all over the world she managed to blog every week. Constantly searching for a place with internet access so she could get up her posts, even walking along the side of the highway to get there, she managed to keep her commitment, one she often doesn't enjoy. If she can do that, and if I can manage to constantly find new ways to sneak past the Chinese firewall each week for my posts, I believe each of you can post from the comfort of your homes and workplaces without much trouble.
It's time to get back in the game and pick up the slack! I hope to see a new post for everyone next week.
2 comments:
Thanks for your leadership. We really miss you here!
You go Girl! Miss ya tons and can't wait till you get home!
Post a Comment