Last week it rained....and rained, and rained. I usually like rain at home but here it's really annoying because it last like a week sometimes! We also have to train inside which is pretty boring due to lack of space. I honestly don't remember many details from the week, it's a bit of a blur. We sparred one day and did rolls and throwing another day. Nobody got hurt so that means it was a success as far as I'm concerned.
We're almost finished learning our bagua form and that's cool. We learned the seventh part yesterday so only one more to go. This is definitely one of the coolest forms I've ever learned. I can't wait until I'm actually good at it! haha. I think that usually takes a while so I'll have to be patient and keep practicing.
I saw some flowers blooming today. I hope that means spring is finally here. The weather has been so changeable lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment