Thursday, March 17, 2011

This past week has been a pretty good one. Our meditation room is finished so we've been meditating again in the evenings. I think everyone is quite happy about it. I also reached a milestone for stretching. At the beginning of every class we stretch. One of the stretches we do involves putting one leg up on a railing and doing a forward bend, bringing our head as close to our foot as possible while pulling the foot in. I've been doing this stretch for 2 years now and it's always been extremely difficult and painful but I kept trying and pushing myself and I finally did it! I touched my head to my toe, on both sides! Some people can do this one in a few months but for me it's very challenging so achieving it felt SO good. It really made my day, no, my week.

We also started getting up early to practice qigong in the morning. Still not going for our run first so we get to sleep in until 5:50 am. yahoo!

No comments: