I finished with my acupuncture treatments on Tuesday and can start back with normal training again this week. They did tell me that the problem I have with the ligament isn't fixed yet, it'll take time to heal and I'll have to not re-injure it in the meantime, which means no big jumping for 2 months. I'm kind of disappointed that it'll take so long but I'm also grateful that I can do the rest of the training pretty much as normal. I'm still going to wear knee braces when running and drilling forms just to be safe, especially in the beginning. I'm really happy to be able to participate fully in class again.
On a completely different topic, I'm thinking of creating my own website and instead of using this blog, I'll journal on there. Blogspot is blocked in China so I can't upload any pictures or change my settings because I have to use a proxy site which blocks certain activities. blah blah blah, boring computer stuff, the point is that hopefully soon you will be able to check my journal entries, see pictures and videos, and other neat features all in one location. I am not particularly savvy at this sort of thing so don't get too impatient, it could take a while.
1 comment:
I am glad that you are back to training, I know how frustrating it can be to sit on the side lines and watch everyone else have a good time. As for your blog, I am an avid follower, I know that I don't comment often, but I never miss one of your blogs. When you create your own web page, please make it easy for non-computer people like me to find.
Sihing Kichko
Post a Comment