Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 8

I was feeling good when I woke up this morning but my muscles are really tired from yesterday and the day before when I went really hard. I decided to take it relatively easy so I did some tai chi, forms, and a lot of stretching. I think it was a good idea although I am feeling the pressure a bit. Yesterday I realized that I am 25% done and I can't believe how fast time is going. I have a lot that I want to work on and I haven't improved nearly as much as I was hoping to. I'm going to have to focus more specifically on the things that really need work. I'd say the thing that has improved the most is my tai chi form, which is good because I plan on doing 250 reps of it so it better be good by the time I finish that!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I am filled with energy and strength of purpose.

No comments: