Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 4- starting to gain some wisdom

I had a super busy day today so finding time to train was a challenge. I managed to squeeze it all in in small chunks though.

I'm finding that it's easier for me to push myself and be excited about training when I've worked out recently (like the day before or earlier that day). I used to think that if I trained hard one day I should take it relatively easy the next. Now my opinion on that is starting to change. I still think rest is important but maybe I was using the whole concept of rest as an excuse not to do as much.



So far so good though and I hope to learn more about myself each day this month. I wonder if I'll be able to maintain this intensity after the 30 days is over....

I included this picture because I thought it must be getting boring to read so many posts with just text. Also tortoises are wise right?

1 comment:

Jeff Brinker said...

Definitely not boring! I am sure several of us are following your journey closely and thus will be learning a lot from your experience. You can't hear me right now but I am wildly cheering you on.