Okay so I've just looked over my goal and I see that I've written down that I'll blog every single day....oops! I learned to make sure I know exactly what the goal is before beginning.
This is my post for yesterday and I'll post for today later tonight.
I was pretty tired and sore from the workout I did wednesday so it was a challenge to get started but once I did it was fun. I did forms, kicks, stretching, and tai chi. I also worked on my horse stance. Ever since I sprained my ankle the horse stance has been really difficult. My right foot wants to splay outwards and forcing it into the proper position is....uncomfortable. But since I now have 2 hours of potential time every day to work on it, I'm sure it'll improve.
So I powered through and did it and fell into bed exhausted. Feels good.
No comments:
Post a Comment