Wednesday, July 1, 2009

28 days

So vacation was nice. Too short, but nice. Now I'm finding it a little bit difficult to get back into the groove. I've just been doing to bare minimum for my requirements since I got back. I'm not really falling behind but I'm certainly not gaining and I'm not very excited about it either. I think I just need a really tough class to push me and get me pumped up again. I'm hoping BJJ class on Tuesday will fit the bill. I'd say Muay Thai too but I'm too chicken because it tends to be really intense no matter what.

I did have a really relaxing time and I'm glad that I got to spend more time with my family. I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I'm going to miss them when I leave. It makes me feel sad so I try not to dwell on it but I am aware that it's inevitable, I'm going to get sad sometimes. I hope that having skype will make it a little less painful and I'm relieved that we'll be coming back in February for a visit. Until we leave my plan is just to cherish every moment we have.

No comments: