Is it normal to be really nervous and full of doubts the week before you leave on a huge trip? I'm trying to stay positive and feel excited but I'm kind of freaking out a bit inside. There's nothing that I can think of that could happen that we couldn't deal with but I still have this feeling of general anxiety. I sure hope it goes away soon!
I think we have everything we need and are prepared well...so why is my stomach in knots? I guess it could be partly because I'm super busy right up until the day we leave so it's a lot to remember and take care of.
Anyways, I must go to work. I'll let you know when I start to feel better.
2 comments:
Hmm, could the anxiety be due to the fact that you are leaving everything you know behind (except for Melanie of course) and are on your way to immerse yourself into an unknown foreign culture in a country where you don't speak the language? This trip is going to be a defining life experience for you Brandi. I am excited to see the person you become upon your return.
Whenever I get nervous or anxious I repeat a quot to my self. “Fortune favors the bold”
Be the bold!
Post a Comment