Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tomorrow we leave to go to Xi'an for 4 days, our last class trip. We've already been there but we didn't have the time (or funds) to go on a bigger trip so this place is easy to get to and we know it's  a lot of fun already. I'm already really looking forward to the food, it'll be so nice to eat something different! The hostel we're staying at has this pesto chicken sandwich that is to die for....yum! It'll also be nice to take some time off of training, I'm enjoying doing my own thing more now but I'm pretty sore after this past week. Some of my classmates have been here since the start of December and they really need to get out of here for a couple of days, they're starting to lose it.

So in my next post I can write all about the delicious food I got to eat. Yay! FOOD!

No comments: