Thursday, July 25, 2013
This last week was awesome! A few of the guys in our class were preparing for some performance and so the rest of us were just left to our own devices for the most part. It was great. I reviewed a lot of my forms, worked on correcting some movements that I was doing wrong, and stretched a lot. I always say that stretching is the only good thing about summer here (although showering is also pretty great) but I was getting frustrated that we weren't getting enough time to work on it. Now I feel better. I also had a chat with Shifu where he reassured me that we won't run out of time to learn the rest of the stuff before the program ends. I worry sometimes but he said we still have lots of time. It's a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment