Thursday, April 25, 2013

This is just a random picture I was looking at. Mel and I for some reason were asked to take some pictures like these for a local student last summer. It was fun but pretty random. It's fun to dress up sometimes, we get so used to being grungy and wearing kung fu clothes everyday.

I also changed the look of my blog and I am ready to....post a link to my website:

http://brandibeckett.wix.com/brandibeckett

Whew! I actually made this last year but was too nervous to let anyone know about it. Weird, I know but it never seemed finished, it still doesn't actually. Well, it's rather bare bones but let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Love the new look of the blog and I LOVE your website - what a great collection of badass photos! You are amazing and make me smile.

Miss you, love you.