Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today I had to do some filming for T.V. which I normally don't like but this time it ended up being pretty cool. We went up to the 5 dragon temple which is not a tourist spot (yet) and still has all the old original buildings. It's so beautiful and peaceful there. I was also doing the filming the our Grandmaster so I got to spend some time around him without huge crowds of people all over the place. It was really nice, he's so sweet. I'm sure his students would laugh to hear me describe him like that but in accordance with Chinese tradition we call him 'grandpa' and that's really the way I feel around him.....like maybe he'll reach into his pocket and pull out a Werther's Original!

Overall I had a great day.

2 comments:

J.C. said...

That is a really cool picture Sifu!

Rhonda said...

What a great photo! It's always great to see what you're up to. Also nice to see the time creeping closer to December, when I get to see you again!