Thursday, October 11, 2012

I've started a new knitting project, my first sweater! I'm excited. Yesterday I bought the yarn a needed. Today I did my gauge swatch and started the ribbing at the bottom. Hooray, hoorah!

The pattern is from knitty.com and it's called flugel if anyone cares. I hope it'll be easy but also interesting and, with big needles and yarn, fast too.

Not much else to say. We finished learning our form. It's long. There's a tai chi tournament at the end of the month that we'll probably start training for soon. I've never done tai chi in a tournament before, should be interesting.

2 comments:

Sifu Robyn Kichko said...

I hope you enjoy your first sweater project. If you are looking for someone to knit for, I wear a medium but prefer a large when it comes to sweaters! I'll make one for you too if you like :)

Rhonda said...

Oh cool! I can't wait for you to come back to Canada so I can see it (and of course you.) Now you'll have a project for knit nights!