Friday, February 24, 2012

It's almost the end of February already! Where does the time go? Somehow I've managed to get through a whole 3 weeks of training and I'm still happy to go to class. haha.

Things are going quite well though. We've started learning Dragon Fist bum bum buuum! We're about a third of the way through it and although it's a form that requires a lot of juice to get through, it's really fun. There is a lot of unique body techniques that are really cool looking and also difficult. Here is the link to a video of one of our older kung fu brothers performing the form several years ago. He's really good at it, check out his stances! It's too bad the video cuts out before the end of the form.


When we were in Hawaii I got a really nice ukulele and I've been learning to play that. I like! Easier to learn than the guitar and much more portable, plus I think the ukulele sound is really cute. I think I'll be spending a good portion of my free time this year on it.



No comments: