Friday, November 6, 2009

Our Shifu is back from his tournament in Beijing. Even before he left he was really busy with the preparations and training the students who would be participating in it so he didn't have as much time to train our traditional class as much as he would have liked. Well that's all changed now and he taught our class very rigorously today. Even though it was really difficult and he laid the smack down on us, I had a great day! It was more what I imagined the program would be like and if it continues I know we will improve incredibly fast.

Our performance on wednesday was really nerve wracking. I know I've mentioned it before but each Wednesday we perform our forms for Shifu as a group. Well this time since he'd been away there was a lot of pressure to do everything properly and make him happy. I was very nervous and I messed up a lot on our group performances but on my individual form I think I did fairly well.

Anyways, I'm glad he's back.

No comments: