Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SORE

I am so sore!!!!

I haven't been this sore in about 2 months. After our 3 days off for Chinese new year we trained for 8 days straight, the last day being today. I thought I was getting really fit but just those extra 2 days this week pretty much killed me. I'm completely exhausted and sore from the waist down. I woke up with intense pain in my legs for the past 3 nights and had a hard time falling asleep. So I've decided to take today and tomorrow off for push ups and stuff and make it up later. On the plus side I'm ahead of the game on some of my other UBBT requirements so I think it'll work out ok in the end.

Enough with complaining. We're leaving Wudang in 4 days and though I'm sad to leave it'll be really nice to see my mom and dad again. I really miss all my friends and family. I certainly don't want to go back to work. I don't miss struggling to find time to squeeze training in between work and other obligations.....oh well. gotta make money I guess.

No comments: